Keenon Lee, leader of ‘1929 Mask Pte Ltd’ announced this morning the manufacture and sale of 1929 Antimicrobial Face Masks to ease some of the global pressure created by the Coronavirus. With an increasing number of individuals affected by the virus, the product launch comes just in time.
Based in Singapore, 1929 Mask Pte Ltd produces masks for the global market. The company’s products are reusable and antimicrobial. The mask comprises three layers with the outermost layer being water repellent, the center layer is antimicrobial, and the innermost layer is moisture wicking to keep the user comfortable. Each layer in the mask has undergone rigorous, individual testing and is certified safe and effective.
While it’s common in some countries to observe individuals donning masks in public to protect against pathogens, those masks help little in a virus. “Those masks are not designed to keep out viral particles and they’re not as fitted around the nose and cheeks,” said Lee.
Most reusable masks available now are not tested and are little more than common dust masks used in the construction and other industries where airborne particulates are found. Lee noted some are using surgical masks because they are sick with a cold and they don’t want to make others sick. “If you’re sick, it’s best not to go to public places. That’s the time to stay at home,” said Lee.
“The greatest way to prevent catching coronavirus, as well using a 1929 Branded Mask, is to delay any trips to places with known outbreaks,” said Lee. “You can also wash your soap; avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, and avoid close contact with those who are sick.”
Lee advised of five things people should remember:
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Be sure to cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
3. Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands.
4. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not reuse single-use masks. Brand 1929 Microbial masks from 1929 Mask Pte Ltd are reusable.
5. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
For more information, please contact Keenon at firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit the company’s official websites https://1929mask.com